11th September 2021, Mumbai:
Premium fabrics manufacturer GBTL –owned brand Grado launched myriad new product offerings duringa conference at ITC Dwarka, New Delhi. The conference witnessed all channel partners from across India, assembling over the days.
The four-day conference showcased a brilliant new range of products which included a fantastic array of Ethnic Wear presented in different colors, designs and patterns of reds, blues, creams, emerald, maroon and much more. The various fabrics have been segregated into various occasions leading up to the wedding too including haldi and mehendi. An Ethnic Wear catalogue & a show-stopping video was also launched at the conference.
Bestsellers like Alsace – 20 percent wool tweed for jacketing and suiting, Picasso– fiber dyed TR fabrics in unique colors, and Streeza - India’s #1 four-way stretch fabric in many unique designs and colors, were also showcased.
Apart from these best sellers, there was a range of products in different colors and designs that were well appreciated with over 400 new designs in the latest collection.
- ASICS plans to open 18 new locations in India by 2022, with a 25 percent increase in revenue
- Adidas has opened a digital flagship store in India
- Vedant Fashions, the proprietor of 'Manyavar,' has filed IPO documents with the Sebi
- In FY21-22, the Indian government will provide Rs. 56,027 crore and will pay off all outstanding export incentives
- Apparel and textile companies in India are celebrating; the PLI program has made the sector very happy