Soch Group launches 'Not So Pink' women’s workwear label
02 September 2021, Mumbai:
Startup management business Soch Group has launched women’s workwear label Not So Pink with an investment of Rs 4 crore ($601,000).
As per Fashion Network, the brand retails garments tailored to fit Indian body types and sizes. It was aunched with a dedicated e-commerce store and maiden collection of western wear in sizes ranging from XS to XXXL Items are priced from Rs 1,499 and products include tailored trousers and bold-hued blouses. The brand also plans to launch on a number of multi-brand e-commerce stores to expand its distribution network.
Rohit Mohan Pugalia and Purvit Rohit Pugalia, Co-founders of the brand run a number of business though their company Soch Group. Their other businesses are premium granola brand Munchilicious, multi-brand start-up platform This Or That, and pre-workout meal brand The Rooted Co.
- Vasaas, a multi-brand fashion e-commerce platform, has over 400 Indian labels on board and expects to reach 1,000 by the end of the year
- Pastels & Pop, a shoe brand, has opened a store in Bengaluru
- Libas, an ethnic clothing business, has opened outlets in New Delhi
- Bhumi Pednekar is the first Indian brand ambassador for MAC Cosmetics
- Shanaya Kapoor, Vir Das, Divyendu Sharmaa, and Rohit Saraf have joined Misfit as brand ambassadors