Brand Studio Lifestyle ships 132% more products in October


22 November 2023, Mumbai

Brand Studio Lifestyle, the operator of a fast-fashion brand, has reported an impressive 132 per cent year-on-year growth in total monthly units shipped in October of this year. The company successfully shipped a total of 43 lakh products, attracting a substantial number of new customers to its portfolio.

In terms of customer acquisition, the company added eight lakh new customers to its online channels, experiencing significant customer growth in Tier II and III cities.

Nuanced picture

Currently, over 65 per cent of Brand Studio Lifestyle's revenue is derived from these smaller cities, a notable increase from 40 per cent observed a few years ago. Astha Sahay, Director-Commerce, attributes this trend to the rising aspiration for youth-centric fashion in these areas.

Sales from multi-brand e-commerce platforms like Mytra, Flipkart, and Ajio contributed 90 per cent of the company's revenue during the month, while the remaining 10 per cent came from direct-to-customer websites. Established in Bengaluru in 2015, Brand Studio Lifestyle operates a house of brands model, specializing in apparel brands. It boasts a portfolio of six labels, including Highlander, Tokyo Talkies, Vishudh, Ketch, Locomotive, and Hoop, offering both western and ethnic wear.

Latest Textile Events

Author’s Posts