11th September 2021, Mumbai:
Designer Gaurav Gupta has launched a new, exclusive ‘by appointment’ service for shoppers of its new couture bridal collection at his flagship store in Mehrauli in New Delhi.
Gupta’s new ‘The Bridal Salon’ gives couture clients an access to his bespoke service ahead of their nuptials. By offering socially distanced and personalized viewings, the eponymous designer has solidified his focus on the bridal market ahead of the upcoming winter wedding season.
Where Gaurav Gupta’s 2021- 2022 couture collection showcased at India Couture Week’s recent digital edition was modern, sculptural, and conceptual, the bridal collection is much more classic with heavily embellished lehengas taking centre stage. The collection features a color palette of cream, red, and jewel tones and floral motifs, sheer veils and capes, and 3D embroidery give an air of traditional opulence.
With this new bridal line, Gupta showcases his more traditional design skills but stays true to his brand’s aesthetic by using textured embroidery to create flowing lines to subtly sculpt his garments.
- ASICS plans to open 18 new locations in India by 2022, with a 25 percent increase in revenue
- Adidas has opened a digital flagship store in India
- Vedant Fashions, the proprietor of 'Manyavar,' has filed IPO documents with the Sebi
- In FY21-22, the Indian government will provide Rs. 56,027 crore and will pay off all outstanding export incentives
- Apparel and textile companies in India are celebrating; the PLI program has made the sector very happy