03 September 2021, Mumbai:
The eight season of India Kids Fashion Week will host a wide range of Indian children’s wear brands for its multi-brand showcase. The event has also launched an e-commerce platform for its partner brands.
For its eighth season to date, India Kids Fashion Week will give brands the chance to not only showcase their designs across India in partnership with sponsor Club Mahindra, it will also give them the chance to retail their latest collection on specially designed e-commerce platform, the event announced on Facebook. This is the first time the fashion week has announced e-commerce features.
Brands that the fashion week has partnered with for its upcoming season include fusion wear brand Nadora, girl’s occasion wear brand Shriya Bansal, children’s casual wear brand Parul University, and occasion wear brand RV Designer Studio among others.
The fashion week aims to bring together sponsors, brands, designers, buyers, media, and children and their parents to promote the children’s wear industry across India, according to its website. After taking a break due to nationwide lockdowns, the fashion week will announce further details concerning its eighth season soon, it said.
- Mustang’s new socks range blends sensibility with sophistication
- Luxu brand, Ekaya to revive heirloom sector with ‘The Revival Project’
- Sneaker brand 'Thaely' to launch new apparel line
- Jashn Events to organize new events with 'India Luxury Foundation'
- Soch Group launches 'Not So Pink' women’s workwear label