Nandani Creation textile and e-commerce player reports Q2 results
30th November 2021, Mumbai:
For Q2 Nandani Creation’s net profit rose 24 percent. Sales were up 33 percent. India’s leading textile and e-commerce player Nandani Creation is known for its brand Jaipurkurti.
Founded in 2012, Nandani Creation, a Jaipur-based NSE listed company popularly known and identified by its e-commerce and retail brand Jaipurkurti, is among the fastest-growing online retail brands in women’s ethnic wear.
It produces a variety of ethnic wear, with the main focus being Kurtis, kurtas, salwar dupattas, pants, palazzos, different variety of bottom wear, dupattas, tops, fusion wear, loungewear, etc.
The company has been in the fashion industry for more than 18 years and leaves no stone unturned to assure customers and clients by providing the most desirable, classy yet ethnic outfits as per their preferred choices.
It will be taking the count of retail stores to 20 or 25 by the end of the year 2023 and in this chain, two offline stores have already been opened. Key cities in Rajasthan have already been finalized for offline expansion of Nandani Creation. Moreover, for the financial year 2022-23, Nandani Creation will be strongly focusing on big cities like Pune, Gurgaon, Indore, and Delhi as well.
Dear Reader, we at DFU Publications are committed to providing the latest news updates on trade development and insights, to keep our readers informed. Stay tuned. Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Flipkart, an Indian e-commerce company, collaborates with PUMA on the ‘1DER' line, which features batsman KL Rahul
- Consumers will determine growth of sustainable fashion e-comm in India
- Myntra to offer 1 mn styles from about 7,000 brands at the 'Big Fashion Festival'
- Maharashtra government honors VIP as 'Best Innerwear Brand' for 2021-22
- Nike strengthens retail presences with new store at DLF Mall of India,Noida