30th November 2021, Mumbai:
Online giant Flipkart has teamed up with Bollywood celebrities Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt to launch the ninth season of its multi-media youth-oriented campaign India ka Fashion Capital.
Ranbir and Alia are expected to create a unique connection with Flipkart’s target audience and inspire them to look at Flipkart as a one-stop shop for all their lifestyle needs.
Created in collaboration with McCann World Group, the new campaign will run on television and digital platforms for 14 weeks. The campaign is designed to encourage shoppers who are still wary of shopping online to take the plunge, backed up by celebrity endorsement.
The campaign focuses on ethnic wear and cosmetics as well as home furnishings and décor with the aim of presenting Flipkart as a one-stop shop for millennial shoppers.
Flipkart has a strong understanding of customer needs, which has helped it provide them with the best-in-class offerings over the years.
Today’s shoppers prefer to live a fashionable lifestyle that is both accessible and value-driven.
Several factors are contributing to the bullishness in online buying sentiment, including the shift in spending from offline to online and increased buyers from Tier III cities who are expected to spend more as they become more comfortable with the online channel and get access to brands and affordable financing options.
Dear Reader, we at DFU Publications are committed to providing the latest news updates on trade development and insights, to keep our readers informed. Stay tuned. Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Flipkart, an Indian e-commerce company, collaborates with PUMA on the ‘1DER' line, which features batsman KL Rahul
- Consumers will determine growth of sustainable fashion e-comm in India
- Myntra to offer 1 mn styles from about 7,000 brands at the 'Big Fashion Festival'
- Maharashtra government honors VIP as 'Best Innerwear Brand' for 2021-22
- Nike strengthens retail presences with new store at DLF Mall of India,Noida