30th November 2021, Mumbai:
Jodi has opened a showroom in Pune, giving shoppers a chance to browse the brand’s designs in-person. This women’s wear brand recently added jewelry in its product with 18 carat gold plated pendants, necklaces, and earrings with stone work and motifs inspired by Jodi’s custom textile prints.
Jodi’s clothing line is inspired by Indian handicrafts that include kalamkari, ikat, hand block prints and more.
It boasts of a vast indo-western collection of bottoms, tops, dresses, jackets, peasant dresses, brushstroke palazzos, Swahili maxi skirts and off-shoulder summer crop tops. When it comes to accessories, Jodi aces the game with colorful chokers and earrings with pom-pom trims, tassels, laces and beads.
The range of bags includes fringes, totes, jigsaw clutches and cute little pouches. The collection is very fresh and has traces of Dutch, Portuguese and French influences.
The tone is minimalist and revolves around geometric and floral patterns on cotton and khadi silhouettes. The Pondicherry collection has comfy culottes, Bardot dresses and casual button-down shirts.
Dear Reader, we at DFU Publications are committed to providing the latest news updates on trade development and insights, to keep our readers informed. Stay tuned. Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Flipkart, an Indian e-commerce company, collaborates with PUMA on the ‘1DER' line, which features batsman KL Rahul
- Consumers will determine growth of sustainable fashion e-comm in India
- Myntra to offer 1 mn styles from about 7,000 brands at the 'Big Fashion Festival'
- Maharashtra government honors VIP as 'Best Innerwear Brand' for 2021-22
- Nike strengthens retail presences with new store at DLF Mall of India,Noida